Sunday, March 25, 2012

Introductions and adventures!

I'm sure some of you have read my current blog "Changing is a Strange Thing."

That's an important blog, but I've decided to start a new one about things that are a little more light hearted and speaks through my title, "health, habits, and hobbies." This one is to be about my adventures and the other things I do besides music and things that have to do with career. Or mental states.

I personally think that it will be interesting to see how I change through this too! I have a lot of hobbies. And I still have one year left of college and I realized something---I still haven't lived it up! I'm always in a practice room or doing homework. I really need to get out and do something. Go searching about in Portland, finding as many coffee shops as I can that are completely different. Making a friend on the max. I don't know. Anything, at this point. I need to get out and be a little insane. Go to a jazz club. Go to a regular club (I've been, but only a few times). Go eat a steak at a random restaurant.

In the next post, I'm stating my "bucket list." Also a plan on when I am taking an adventure! :0

No comments:

Post a Comment