Friday, March 30, 2012

Hobbies and habits on the move! . . . And some interests.

I'm so excited, because I feel like this is the year I'm going to pursue my hobbies for sure!

I still haven't made my bucket list, that is still in progress.

However, I have a few things I plan on pursuing besides music. And I'm excited to probably start them up here pretty soon if not in a few days!

First, I have been working out, walking every other day, doing intense cardio/muscle building the days I don't walk. To spice this up, I plan on taking a class my friend is putting on. It combines light saber combat and choreography. It is every other week, and I figure it would help him and his friend. It's in Beaverton, when it starts up! I'm excited to put some spice in my workouts.
I'll update about this when I can!

Another thing I've really taken interest in is meditation. Or prayer. Alone time. You know. Well, the older I get, the more alone time I crave. It use to be that I never wanted to be alone. Now, I require some time per day to have silence, and to be alone. Lately, I notice if it is interrupted, I'm seriously annoyed, and I feel sucked out of energy. I'm actually an introvert-extrovert. I am social and love people. However, I do not get a lot of my energy from people and I need time to myself to rejuvenate. I think ten minutes before bed every night, I plan on making alone time. That will be a nice change.

I'm pretty excited about the summer. A new job, a new thing to focus on. One online class. It will be a good time to focus on my hobbies. I plan on working a lot on eating habits. I'm applying for food stamps. I know if I have the money for healthy food, I'm more likely to buy it (obviously). My issue has been that I have little money for food and I don't plan out meals. So I generally eat cheap, nasty things. I also plan on trying to fit in about 6 bottles of water a day. It keeps skin healthy and sheds unnecessary weight that's killing me during my workouts.

I also have a strange need to write code, as well. I consider myself to be an average computer user. I know my way around a PC and Mac. I can fix appearances and clean out files. The basic user. But I want to know more. I want to be more than the average user. I just don't know where to start or spend money on a class. I do have a few computer friends! But I don't know if they want to give me the time of day, you know? We'll see.




No comments:

Post a Comment